PVC Harvard Cherry Edging is the finest, most consistent product available on the market today.
This edge banding is extruded and fully solid-coloured. Solid-colouring of the material enables clean and simple rounding of edges. The impact resistant formulation guarantees a long service life of milling and other cutting tools. PVC Edging can be used to finish coated wood-based materials such as MDF, chip-board, HDF and lightweight boards.
- Interior Design
- Perfectly matched
- Quality look and feel
- Ideal for machining; easy to bond and trip
- Long service life
- Flexible material for straight forward processing
- Scratch and abrasion resistant
- Smooth, Embossed, High Gloss & Super Matt finishes
- No colour fading
- No shrinkage in ambient temperatures